FRIEZE LONDON Dates and Times
NEW COVID-19 GUIDELINES
We look forward to welcoming you back! Below are important COVID-19 guidelines to be aware of before your visit. Frieze reserves the right to modify the required documents and protocols in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, and guidelines.
- • To enable social distancing, entry times are offered as 15-minute time slots - please adhere to the time on your ticket for ease of entry.
- • Tickets are timed to allow you to enjoy two hours at the fair. There is strictly no re-admission.
- • Visitors, including children aged 2 and up, must provide:
- ◦ A self-assessment declaration form, which will be sent to you closer to the time of your visit.
- ◦ A letter of proof from a certified provider of a negative PCR or NAAT test result obtained no more than 72 hours ahead of your visit, or a letter of proof from a certified provider of a negative Rapid Antigen test result obtained no more than 24 hours ahead, or a proof of full vaccination obtained 14 days or more ahead of your visit, with an appropriate ID matching the name on the test result or vaccination proof. Anyone that has not completed a full vaccination course or has completed a course in less than 14 days will still need to test and provide a letter of proof from a certified provider as detailed above.
- • Temperature checks, masks and social distancing are required for all visitors, including children.
- • There is no coat check. Backpacks, large bags or any items bigger than a handbag or laptop bag, are not permitted at the fair.
- • The fair map is entirely digital. Download it on your phone, or print it at home before your visit.
- • If you feel unwell before your visit, please get in touch with us as soon as possible on frieze.seetickets.com/customerservice.
There are no dates currently available.
|Thursday First Preview, 14 October||Early Bird||Second Release|
|Combined First Preview (both fairs)||£205||£245|
|Friday Preview, 15 October|
|Preview First Access (before 2pm)||£75||£90|
|Combined Preview (both fairs)||£105||£125|
|Weekend, 16-17 October|
|General Admission First Access (before 2pm)||£46||£56|
|Combined General Admission (both fairs)||£62||£82|
Tickets are only available online in advance and will not be available at the door.
Combined tickets allow visitors to visit both fairs on the same day at a discounted price, starting with Frieze London, at the time selected.
Student & Child tickets are available from 2pm onwards at the weekend.
Ticket holders receive a free 14-day Frieze Week Digital Pass allowing them to watch the Frieze Talks programme. Details on how to activate their free digital pass will be shared in September.
CAN I CHANGE THE DATE OF MY TICKET?
Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. However, if you feel unwell before or on the day of your visit, please get in touch with us as soon as possible on frieze.seetickets.com/customerservice with your booking reference number.
The fair is fully accessible to people with reduced mobility.
For inquiries about your order, please log in here Order tracker and live chat